Malmsbury Kitchen Garden is proud to offer catering services for a wide range of events, from small celebrations and corporate events to large weddings and residential retreats.
We will work with you to design a delicious menu suited to your event and your budget. Menus are always seasonal and prepared with only the freshest and highest quality produce, including Malmsbury Kitchen Garden produce. Meat, eggs and dairy products are free range, organic and locally sourced where possible. Vegetarian and vegan menus are available, and special dietary requirements can be catered for.
Menus and prices are determined on a case by case basis, depending on the event and your requirements. Get in touch to discuss your event and for an obligation free quote and menu suggestions.
EXAMPLE WEDDING MENU
Clare and Raku got married on a gorgeous rural property in Gippsland, Victoria, the outdoor ceremony was held by the banks of a dam with rolling hills as a backdrop, and the reception was held in a rustic shearing shed.
The celebrations stretched over 2 days, with 200 guests.
• Felafel balls with yoghurt dip
• Zaatar pizzas
• Moroccan Pumpkin and Chickpea Tagine
• Roast, Spiced Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
• Broccoli with Sumac, Preserved Lemon and Almonds
• Fried Haloumi with Lemon Wedges
• Red Cabbage, Orange and Herb Salad
• Green Leafy Salad
• Moroccan Rice Pilaf with Dried Fruit and Sunflower Seeds
• Moroccan Cous Cous with Dried Fruit and Spices
• Wholemeal Pitta Pockets
• Fresh Fruit
• Fetta, Pumpkin and Almond Muffins
• Sundried Tomato and Basil Muffins
• Apple, Cinammon and Walnut Muffins
• Orange and Chocolate Muffins